Thursday, July 13

Random Link

Instant Blog Post

This is funny. From the site:

"You know how sometimes you feel like you haven't posted anything to your blog for a while, and you should really get around to doing it, but there's nothing to really write about? We've all been there. That's why we at flooble have decided to give you an Instant Blog Post Generator."

Here's an example:

I very much hate my cousin Alejandro. At times he is quite crazy, but then yesterday he just disturbed me... I needed his advice talking to someone about ingratitude on the African subcontinent, and then he started whining:



"That's amazing! I am so sick of hearing about the African subcontinent all the time!"



At first I answered "NO KIDDING?!" and the next day I just subsided and began sobbing. After all, he *is* my cousin and he wants what is best for me...



Link of the day: All Your Oil... | Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator

No comments: