Monday, July 3

Nothing better...

Well, today was eventful-ish. This morning I went with Terezita to the doctors. She has one more appointment before we get married. Just a little bit longer. We only have two more months! So, after that, we went and had breakfast with her parents at Denny's. Then, we went and bought fireworks for tomorrow.

Now, I have never bought fireworks before. I used to live in a place where fireworks were illegal. This was a whole new experience for me. I had fun buying them. So we got a bunch (about $20 worth) and we plan on setting a few off tomorrow morning. Fourth of July morning is the traditional pancake breakfast at my house. Since my parents are in Utah, Terezita and I are going to make pancakes at her apartment. They are plate-sized pancakes with blueberries, strawberries and whipped cream in the shape of an American flag. I'm very excited. Then we'll be going with her parents to watch fireworks somewhere in Ontario. Maybe we'll see Superman, too.

The rest of today, I spent mostly at home. I did go to the store, though, and bought stuff for tomorrow and some stuff for dinner (Terezita is at work again). I made pizza. It was a little too sweet for me, but besides that it was pretty good. I know that the picture is bad, but you get the idea. I used pepperoni and olives for the top and a seven cheese blend for the cheese. I think the problem was the sauce. It was the one included with the crust. I think that next time I will find a different one, one that is less sweet. I have about half of it left over. I don't know when I'm goign to eat it. Maybe for lunch on Thursday.

Well, I hope that all of you have a wonderful night. And have fun tomorrow, but don't get your hand burned off or anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gregory James! That's it... next time I'm working during dinner I'm leaving you with a sandwhich to eat for dinner! And soy milk!