Friday, July 7

Pancakes, Fireworks and Pirates

So, tradition is that on the Fourth of July, my family would always have a pancake dinner. Sweet, sweet strawberry and blueberry pancakes. Mmmmm... So I got to Terezita's apartment and we began making the food. We used this recipe and they turned out really well. I handled the griddle and Terezita did the decorating. Everybody seemed to really enjoy them. Here's some pictures:













Yeah, that's me with the fire alarm. We set it off when we were cooking. Nearly woke everyone up in the whole house.

So then, after breakfast and all that we lit some of the fireworks that we had bought a couple days before. Very fun. I know the picture is bad, but just use your imagination. All in all, it was a very fun Fourth of July.

Yesterday (well, actually this morning), Terezita and I went to see Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest. We kinda dressed up in pirate garb.. That's us below. It was really good, although I knew how it was going to end. I'm really planning to do a sort of summer movie review tomorrow or something to show off all the movies I've seen this summer. Well, we were up really late, so I'm really tired. If the post seemed a little incoherent, that's why. Good night everyone.

5 comments:

Dangerousnerd said...

This is perhaps the most awful looking post ever. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

haha, do you remember the time you went to see the first pirates in theaters? (because i sure do.) love, kasey

Anonymous said...

Most awful looking post ever? I think you mean the cutest post ever... I think that's an incredibly cute picture of us at the end. And it's replaced John Mayer's spot on my desktop!

Dangerousnerd said...

Kasey: Oh yeah. I remember. That was good times. Almost getting mobbed in the theater, meeting up with old serrano people I haven't seen in ages, never really finding Gio... Good times, akward times...

Terezita: I'm glad there's a picture of me on your desktop again! I love you!

Anonymous said...

heh, i was mostly referring to your discovery of "the agenda," but it sounds like you remember the gist.