Friday, May 12

Balboa and Tostadas

Tonight was fun. Terezita and I went to Balboa Island and walked around the little town they have there. We sat and watched some seals have a party of some guy's yacht. That was fun. I think that seals are sort of the dogs of the sea. They bark, they seem to have a lot of fun, they seem pretty happy as far as animals go.


When we came home, we made tostadas. They turned out very well. The salsa I bought from Albertson's the other day turned out to be pretty good. It made the tostadas pretty spicy.


My best friend Kasey is coming over next Wednesday. I can't wait.


Saturday I get sized for a suit for my friend Scott's wedding. Should be interesting.


Now to bed.

1 comment:

Dangerousnerd said...

Hey! Now anyone can post comments, anonymous or not! Have fun!