Thursday, June 22


So, I helped Terezita move today.

Her cousin's place is really nice. Her husband is a cop, working the gang unit now. He is really nice. Two cats live there, both of them very cute.


After we got her moved in, we went to "The Block", which is a mall nearby. It was very nice. I ate a Rubios and had some of the best fish tacos I have ever had there. I wanted to buy an incense holder thing, but instead got this thing that holds scented oil in a dish with a tea candle beneath it. This heats up the oil and releases the scent. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm just about to.


Seems to work pretty well. I'm not sure how much oil to put in, so I didn't put in too much. I can smell it. It is a very... light scent. Like a hint of a scent. The oil is actually kinda smoking now... weird.


So yeah. Then we went to Virgin and Borders... you know, the staples - music and books. That was nice. It was really great just spending time with Terezita again. She's been sick for so long.


Well, hope all is well with whoever is reading this. Have a nice night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... two posts in one day... a record! You're funny mister... I liked how you did a before-and-after thing with the oil scent thingy. Actually, you sounded kinda bored with it. So if you don't like the thing... I'll take it! I love you... and I loved finally getting out of the house with you again after so long. I love you... and I hope you have a good night as well. I love you. I. Love. You.