Friday, June 30

Howdy y'all. Well, all two of you at least.

Shouts out to: Kasey and Terezita. Yeah. The two people who visit my blog. Oh yeah.

Anyway, as usual, I'll talk like I'm talking to the world. Terezita and I are going out to San Diego tomorrow as both of us have the day off and nothing to do. At least, that's the plan. We'll see what happens.

This morning on my way to work, a UPS truck exploded in front of me. Well, not really exploded in the fire and death sort of way. It sort of exploded into smokiness and sprayed water all over my car. At least what looked like water. Then it swerved over to the shoulder, cutting me off and almost causing an accident. Now, eight hours later, my car still has the stuff that was sprayed on it. I think evaporation would have taken care of any water. Hmmm. Well, Terezita is now over, so we're going to make dinner and all that. Later.

No comments: