Thursday, June 22

It's been a while since I've posted, I know.

After some gentle pushing by Kasey, I'm gonna try to start posting again.


My car is dying. It makes a horrible noise when I'm at a stop and the engine is on. It's really horrible. I'm gonna take it to Terezita's dad (who is a mechanic) and hopefully he'll be able to do something with it. To tell the truth, I really want a new car. I've been sorta looking around. I mean, if I had all the money in the world, I'd get a Maserati no questions asked. These are the most beautiful cars on the road. What road, I don't know. I've never actually seen one driving around. More realistically, I'd like to get a Toyota Yaris. They're small, cheap, fun and Toyota is a good brand. Right up my alley. If anyone wants to do something nice for me...


Well, I'm gonna go help Terezita move into her new place today. Have a good day, all.

No comments: